RagnaPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RagnaPG

This is the Camp website of the Panther Girl Camp Ragna. Be warned, those that enter must be 18 and older!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slave Rules of Fina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Slave Rules of Fina Empty
PostSubject: Slave Rules of Fina   Slave Rules of Fina EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:40 pm

***These rules apply to all slaves of Fina, in Fina including visiting slaves, and personal slaves to Members of Fina*****

1. All Free persons are to be addressed as either Master or Mistress. If the sex of the Free person can not be determined from the name, Master is to be used until the gender is clarified.

2. Serve Every Master or Mistress as if your well being depends on being pleasing, Because it is your well being. No slave including those personally owned are excused from serving. If you are called to lap and the room gets busy, beg to be allowed to serve, and then get out there and help!

3. While a Free person may not always be right, they are, by definition, never WRONG. Slaves always have the last word in any disagreement..the words "Yes, Master/Mistress"...

4. Slaves do not use the first person pronoun. There is not "I", "me" or "mine" in a slaves vocabulary. All slaves entering Fina or serving in Fina will speak in third person.4. Slaves do not use the first person pronoun. There is not "I", "me" or "mine" in a slaves vocabulary. All slaves entering Fina or serving in Fina will speak in third person.4. Slaves do not use the first person pronounThere is not "I", "me" or "mine" in a slaves vocabulary. All slaves entering Fina or serving in Fina will speak in third person.

5. The merest whim of your Owner is your highest law.If you are not personally owned the laws of the City serve the same purpose. You will be held accountable for all actions.

6. NO WHINING AND NO ARGUING!!A slave that argues with a Free will have the following discipline.

First offense : Warning <this does not mean 10 minutes of warning. One warning period. Second Offense:10 lashes administered immediately and the slave will count each lash out loud or they start again.
Third Offense: Slave will serve in the position of the She-Quadruped for a period of 10 days or 12 logged hours whichever one comes last. The quote on this position is below.

****In this form of slavery, which is commonly used for disciplinary purposes, or for the amusement of the Master, the woman is not permitted to arise from all fours; similarly she is not permitted human speech, though she may signify needs and desires by such means as cringing, and moaning and whimpering.Not permitted the use of her hands, save as a means of locomotion, she must also eat and drink from pans set on the floor, or, sometimes to satisfy her thirst, she must lap the water permitted to her from puddles or lick pillages from the tiles; too, it is no uncommon to chain her near her master's feet, while he dines, that he may, if he wishes, throw her scraps of food. She will also be taught tricks, through which paces she may be put for the entertainment of her master's guests, such things as begging, lying down, rolling over, and fetching his sandals in her teeth. And, needless to say, when her master wishes to use her sexually, it will be a position common to the she-quadruped.
Guardsman of Gor pg. 225******

Continuous Offenses:Should the slave continue to persist in arguing with the Free this slave may be taken before the Council of Fina to decide the slave's fate be it a Fina slave or personal slave.

7. Any slave that enters the Home without a collar will be collared to the Home. They may not be collared as a personal slave until they have been of the home for 30 days and can pass a certain level of knowledge on Gor/of Gor. If the Free that collars said slave wants that slave as a personal, must state that intention upon the collaring to the Home.. Free MUST still complete their own probationary period so should keep this in mind

8. Upon collar the slave will have ears pierced thereby knowing their place as a slave forever. The slave will be given 5 lashes upon collaring.Branding will be done after the 14 day probation and a passing of certain knowledge of Gor.

9. Any Free of Fina may discipline any slave, personal or City, of Fina. The discipline must not destroy or permanently mark the slave. A slave may evade actions of a Non Free of Fina or an Assassin.

10. Fina slaves including personals will share chore loads.The schedule will change every 2 weeks. Enabling slaves to know what they have to do, and to be held accountable for it.

11. Slaves may not travel without permission of a Free of Fina or the fg.

12. Slaves in Fina may be killed per the combat rules listed under Free Laws.

13. Any slave of Fina that is killed may never return to Fina again and if found may be killed via force post.

14. All Fina slaves must have a filled out profile along with age. If found underage will be banned from the Home and reported to Buzzen.

15.If alone in the home and in need of chores, dances or serves for lessons, you may use a NCP to do so.

16.Propper greetings order is a MUST, as are serve offerings within 2 min of the Free entering, no exceptions, if in doubt, on order, check the MOSP board.

17.fg and tg must be obeyed, any issues report to the MOSP

18.NEVER assume anything, ask and double check.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visiting Slaves of Fina

1.All collared/Owned slaves will be accompanied by NPC Guard or a Free

2.They will follow all rules of Fina as these are Laws within Our Walls

3.Any slave traveling alone may be caged, chained, or held until arrangements made with their Owner/Home

4.Slaves collared or not will serve in the Home as per their restrictions

5.Slaves uncollared will be allowed to visit. They will not be collared unless THEY beg

Back to top Go down
https://ragnapg.board-directory.net

Slave Rules of Fina
Page 1 of 1